Saturday, May 24, 2008

Family... thanks for that love...



What an honour to be a patient… I once recalled a statement made when I was young, “the most blessed person is a patient”… But as I grew up, I understand the keyword behind being a blessed patient – “Love and care, from a loved one”. Thanks, mum for all the love, care and food as I gone through last night, dad, for your prayers, Roland, for the messages, and concern from church members.

How bout the consequences of a dental surgery, firstly, no comedies allowed, as it will cause pain to the wound, no hot and spicy food, and no excessive physical activities, such as jumps… One comment I have on the painkillers, it doesn’t work!!! I started the morning with removing the blood clots from my mouth, and lots of gurgle. A phrase from the devotional book that inspired me: “God knows me by my name”, it makes me understand His love and grace keeps me moving on each day… Morning was never the same as it was my first attempt to iron dad’s clothes in the morning…

Pastor’s back from his holidays, and I miss his sermon… Pastor reminds us all people needs a sense of belonging in our life, therefore family is one of the God’s greatest gift for us, plays its role in providing a shelter for storms in life, and the keyword is “God as the centre of a family” sustains a family. In a family, we learn how to relate to others, develop our character, create values, and develop our relationship with God. Thanks, dad, mum, Joyce and Eunice for being part of my family this past 21 years…

This day indeed reminds me of love, family and being grateful for all you have… How bout the night, some financial report to settle for RCM and Sunday School preparation… There goes another Saturday… One more thing, Thank you, Lord for answering my prayer for the coming timetable, my class on Mon is a lecture, from 2-4… Hooray, no more going for tutorials empty handed (I mean didn’t prepare for class la)Did not get the rest of the timetable yet, but I’m gonna expect great things this coming semester!!!

No comments: