Tuesday, November 4, 2008

xiao long bao- pooi wen's favourite

My roommates, reminds me of the questionnaire i filled in yesterday. I have room mates that know when I'm unhappy. And I'm seriously so thankful for it.

This feeling troubled me upon the visit to the night market. How i hoped i went down with my roommates... Am i being over sentitive? Thanks for dear pooi wen for her care, lending a listening ear, even though i myself doubted if i shared the full storyline. Back in the room, God is my comfort, and the moment i left the room, his love still surrounds me.

Tomorrow's midterm, great... thurs- presentation and song lead for cg... fri, CG, sun- rehearsal for VBS. But the best part of it, I have Christ as my senior partner in all these.

Thank you, Lord, and I'm gonna have a good time with CF before graduation...

Hold on to His promises, Grace...

No comments: